13 Apr Yukuo Takenaka Featured in Accountant’s Magazine
Yukuo Takenaka, President and CEO of Takenaka Partners LLC, was featured in the “Biographies of a Great Person” section of Accountant’s Magazine. Below is a summary of the article.
Mr. Yukuo Takenaka talks about his life story from his mid-teens to the present day:
- Coming to America at 15 years old, combining both American and Japanese identities by studying the roots of both America and Japan throughout the years.
- Being accepted as the first Japanese staff by one of the major accounting firms, Peat Marwick (now KPMG).
- Distinguishing himself, quickly becoming a partner and then starting his own independent investment banking business.
Quotes from Mr. Takenaka in the article:
- “Believe in the power of people and have a passion to make things happen. When people better relate to one another, the world surely moves.”
- One of his beliefs is that the “proactive approach” is the essential key to success in M&A transactions.
- He earnestly enjoys assisting Japanese companies in achieving a new wave of globalization.
Download the full article here.